For all Appointment
Bulk billing for 16 and under, pension and concession cards over 65 years old.
7 Days a Week,
All other appointment will be mixed billed .
FLU VACCINE ONLY APPOITNMENT WILL BE BULK BILLED FOR ALL VALID MEDICARE CARD HOLIDS
HOWEVER THE FLU VACCINE IS $19.95
Book Online Below or Call 07 3361 8111
Our Standard appointment is 15 minutes. Longer appointments must be allocated or requested at the time of booking or in the booking form below. We also allow you to simply walk into our practice and book at the desk. If you are a new patient we would love to meet you.
You can book in here:
- We encourage all patients to self identify.
- Please remember, if you have a couple of issues to discuss with the Dr. please ask for a long appointment.
- If you are having sutures removed or a dressing, please let reception know when you arrive.
- If you are having a Medical for an insurance company, you will need a long appointment and fees may apply. Please fill in as much information you can on the form provided to you, prior to your appointment.
- Patients can request a doctor of their choice.
- Please present your Medicare Card to the Receptionist on arrival at the Medical Centre.
- Please remember to cancel your appointment if it is no longer required.
- Check your prescriptions before you come to ensure you have enough medications.
- Ensure each family member needing to be seen has an appointment.
- Practice fees for non medicare patients are available in the waiting room or ask one of the receptionists.
- Our practice accepts all walk-in patients.
- For urgent medical attention please call 000.
We do try to run on time; however, we appreciate your consideration if an unexpected delay is experienced. You can help by making a separate appointment for each family member if more than one is to be seen by the doctor.
To make an appointment, please phone or call in, and indicate whether the matter is urgent. Every effort is made to accommodate your preferred time and doctor where possible. New patient appointments will require a double booking, and patients are requested to arrive 10 minutes prior.
Please also indicate if you require a longer appointment with the doctor for a full check-up, pap smear, insurance medical, counselling, surgical procedures or Full Skin Examinations.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please let the: receptionist know as soon as possible, so we are able to offer the space to someone else.
You are most welcome to ring and enquire whether the doctor is running on time.
Interpreter Services can be arranged if we are notified prior to your appointment, or call 131 450.