Onsite Visiting Specialists:
All visiting specialist operate from within our practice:
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist Mo movements every second Thursday
- Dietitian Second Tuesday of every Month Susan https://www.nutritioninsight.com.au/
- Psychologist TBA
- Podiatrist Every fortnight Monday & Friday
- Steve Oreo Medical Sonographer click here to book
- Australian Hearing Every fortnight Tuesday & Friday https://www.hearing.com.au/
- Qml Pathology Monday- Friday 8.30am-2.30pm http://qml.com.au/CollectionCentres.aspx?Location=4109
- Mater Pathology Monday- Friday 8:00am -5:00pm Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm https://www.mater.org.au/health/services/mater-pathology/collection-centres
- Beautician Aqua laser IPL and dermal solutions Every Monday and Tuesdays.
For bookings please call reception on 0733618111
(please note you can not make online bookings for visiting specialists at this stage. )
Copies of information from Specialists / visiting allied health, are not provided by this Practice. If such information is required, this must be obtained directly from the Specialist.
Tiffany (she/her) is a bilingual Psychologist with a Master’s degree in Professional Psychology. Fluent in both English and Mandarin, Tiffany is able to offer appointments in both languages. With a compassionate nature and extensive experience, Tiffany strives to create a safe and supportive environment where clients can explore their inner world. Tiffany emphasizes establishing a strong rapport, recognizing that trust is fundamental to the therapeutic process.
Drawing upon evidence-based interventions such as Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing, Tiffany tailors her approach to meet the unique needs of each individual. By combining her clinical expertise with cultural sensitivity, she offers a holistic approach to therapy, supporting individuals on their path towards personal growth and well-being.
Tiffany’s professional experience spans various sectors, including private practice, forensic settings, education, and community. Through her work, she has gained a deep appreciation for the complexity of the human experience. She has had the privilege of assisting individuals of all ages, from children to adolescents, adults, and families, addressing a wide range of concerns.
Tiffany’s areas of expertise and interest include:
• Adjustment difficulties
• Self-esteem and confidence building
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Family separation
• Improving general well-being/self-discovery
• School refusal
Outside of her work at Room to Grow, Tiffany remains engaged in the education sector, sharing her knowledge and expertise with students. Born and raised in Brisbane, she maintains an active lifestyle and enjoys moments of playfulness with her Husky and enjoys exploring different cuisines and immersing herself in diverse cultures further.